Employee Relations Intake Sr Coordinator
What will you do?
- Employee Relations call intake from employees, ex-employees, people leaders, HR leaders, as well as a variety of non-employees.
- esearch, resolve, and respond to questions and concerns, using the case management system’s knowledge base
- Document call details in the case management system and assign cases to other ER team members
- Manage requests to terminate employees for unacceptable attendance and job abandonment
- Utilize various systems for case management and other research (e.g. Service Now, Oracle, TLC, etc)
- Hours of operation are 8am-7pm CST, M-F. The exact shift times rotate every week.
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service including: responsibility for handling confidential information; dealing with highly emotional callers/customers; focus on delivering a positive outcome for the end-user within designated parameters, possessing a high level of professionalism with effective and clear communication
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related degree
- 1 or more years of customer service experience
- 1 or more years of experience managing sensitive data
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish
Auto Req. ID823325BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Location Number930700-215-HR Employee Relations
Address7601 Penn Avenue South