An Appliance Sales Specialist for Pacific Sales is responsible for meeting sales goals and delivering the customer experience from time of sale to installation. Appliance Sales specialists are highly knowledgeable within the Appliance industry and are considered a subject matter expert with both free-standing and premium Appliance product.
As an Appliance Sales Specialist you will:
- Partners with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs for are met
- Create relationships with customers to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Apply product knowledge and industry knowledge to each customer interaction.
- Follow up with customers, designers, vendors and contractors to confirm delivery and answer questions
- Apply understanding of design and construction to ensure customer orders are correct to specification. Must be able to apply basic measurement techniques and knowledge of complex Built-In Appliances
- Attend vendor offered product training to remain current and updated on products, industry trends, etc., to better satisfy customers and support fellow sales team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year retail or other sales related experience
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
- 1 year appliance or premium luxury product sales experience