Market Home Services Senior Manager - Austin or San Antonio
The Market Home Services Senior Manager is directly responsible for leading and executing the complex multi-channel strategy and performance of the Home Channel fulfillment inclusive of Best Buy employees through strategy development and implementation, senior management, and direct management of employees.
- Develops effective strategies to meet the enterprise and zone/district/market service- related goals.
- Provides oversight of the communication and execution of the Best Buy and Geek Squad Strategies within their area.
- Is a change leader and enables growth management for the enterprise.
- Develops and maintains a partnership relationship with zone/market/district leaders to deliver results.
- Translates functional strategy into a team and individual goals/objectives, and manages execution and communication.
Business Analysis and Controllable Expenses:
- Responsible for complex business finance (revenue and earnings performance, operating income, overall area P&L performance).
- Leads cross-functional business impact analysis by understanding risk/reward scenarios and is able to make appropriate business decisions.
- Anticipates and proactively adapts to rapid change, shifting priorities, and multiple demands.
- Develops a teachable point of view for new processes, procedures, business segments, and areas of focus.
- Accountable to costs/budgets and delivers productivity goals by monitoring, analyzing business trends and results on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Manage workforce composition using total labor cost models and alternatives or flex work arrangements.
- Contributes and develops an effective team environment that drives employee engagement and performance.
- Provides input and engage in career pathing/talent development of internal and external talent.
- Contributes efforts to attract high-quality and diverse talent to meet both immediate needs as well as acquire talent with long-term skills and abilities to grow within the company.
- 8 years of Services, Retail, or related experience (inclusive of supervision of direct/indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and managing business outcomes) OR 4 years of Military leadership experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition, and performance evaluations.
- 2 years of management or leadership experience with people and/or budget responsibility.
- 2 years of Consumer Electronics or Appliances Industry experience
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and facilitation)
- 1 year of experience managing a remote workforce
- 8 years of Services, Retail, or related leadership experience
- 3 years of retail management experience
- 2 years of experience at a manager level in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business
Auto Req. ID816062BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job LevelManager with Direct Reports
Location NumberBest Buy Market 3 Offices
Address125 NW Loop 410