The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and support services (some confidential) to the District Appliance Warehouse Manager and/or Product Returns Manager.
- Provides varied administrative support to the DAW/PRC Manager.
- Makes independent decision within established guidelines regarding planning, organization and scheduling of their own work.
- Uses various software packages to produce correspondence, reports, presentations or other documents.
- Utilizes various software to process payroll information for the center.
- Maintains daily attendance records.
- Process applicant/new hire paperwork and maintains DAW/PRC employee files.
- Assists the management staff with meeting preparation and minutes, event planning, scheduling of interviews and new hire orientation.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months job related experience
- 6 months experience in customer service
- 6 months in general office experience
- 6 months experience in Microsoft Office
Auto Req. ID810585BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000728-120-Orlando DDC
Address8906 N Road 33