Administrator, Quality Assurance DDC, PM
The Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for monitoring and evaluating inventory control process and procedures. They assist in monitoring inventory accuracy within all types of Best Buy Distribution Centers including Regional Distribution Centers (RDC), Delivery Distribution Centers (DDC), Delivery Pads and Product Return Centers (PRC).
- Uses established procedures to audit receiving, shipping and warehouse operational procedures and processes at various types of Distribution Centers.
- Assists in monitoring inventory discrepancies, diagnosing problems, developing recommendations, and requesting inventory adjustments.
- Measures, tracks and reports audit results to facility manager and regional manager. Advises facility and managers of concerns, potential issues, opportunities, and operational recommendations.
- Advises corporate Inventory Control, Retail, Services and other departments regarding inventory discrepancies and progress towards resolution.
- Provides training assistance in procedural processes, systems knowledge and inventory management to facility employees.
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- 2+ years in inventory or warehousing experience
- 2+ years of general office experience
Auto Req. ID805707BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number002607-120-Houston DDC-QA
Address636 Hwy 90A