Senior Analyst - eDiscovery & Forensic Investigations
The Sr. Analyst, Cybersecurity Investigator responsibilities include eDiscovery, Forensic investigation/analysis, data management and formal report writing. Responsibilities will also include Insider Threat investigation support for compliance related cases as needed.
- Observe all standard eDiscovery Technology conventions and Best Practices, such as deduplication, deNISTing, and other methods of culling of data.
- Performs a variety of electronic discovery services, including digital evidence preservation, forensic analysis, data recovery, and electronic mail extraction.
- Extensive hands-on daily work in Encase, Nuix and various eDiscovery load file formats.
- Control of electronic discovery and production data from receipt through disposition.
- Preserve data such as email and data files using eDiscovery and Forensic standard preservation tools/methodologies.
- Preserve evidence as it relates to Incident Investigations using sound evidentiary procedures.
- Perform timeline and root cause analysis and can present findings in a structured reporting format for use in court and/or presentation to management.
- Conduct digital media investigations. Examine hard drives, storage devices, cell phones or any electronic device that may hold evidence.
- Support ongoing internal investigations and litigation matters throughout the entire chain of custody.
- Establish timelines and patterns of activity of individuals and electronic devices and software.
- Create detailed reports that address both technical and non-technical findings and impacts of events and incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 or more years experience of legal, business, consulting, or relevant technical experience with a focus in eDiscovery or digital forensics.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy, professionalism, and client-service orientation.
- Knowledge of software used in the legal hold, digital forensics, or electronic discovery processes.
- Experience with collection best practices and procedures.
- Proven ability to work independently and solve problems with minimum supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to daily activities that may be presented as rush requests.
Auto Req. ID802850BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job CategoryEnterprise Risk/Information Security & Compliance
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Location Number940440-105-Global Information Security
Address7601 Penn Avenue South