Asst. Manager, Home Services Experience (Thousand Oaks)
The Asst. Manager, Home Services Experience is directly responsible for day to day management of driving home channel fulfillment consistency, efficiency, and quality of work completed by Best Buy/Geek Squad employees in their assigned area.
- Conducts regular reviews with Agents to develop and manage/coach/train/close performance gaps.
- Conducts performance appraisals and makes pay recommendations.
- Conducts Ride-a-longs to ensure SOP execution and positively impacts client loyalty and helps employees deliver operational effectiveness while growing the business.
- Ensures safety procedures are communicated proactively and followed by Agents.
- Assists with delivery and installation of products as needed to support Agents.
- Actively supports Agents in individual and group environments though developmental training, certifications, onboarding and increased proficiencies of team.
- Coaches and motivates team to contribute to positive engagement. for themselves and the team
- Ensures Agents are maintaining and using approved tools in a safe manner, following all safety guidelines. Communication
- Communicates and executes the Best Buy and Geek Squad Strategies within their area.
- Creates consistency in service execution – ultimately protects and grows the brand internally and externally.
- Provides teachable point-of-view for new processes, procedures, business segments, and areas of focus.
- Develops and maintains pertinent partnerships (such as Retail) in support of driving business results and improving the client experience.
- Controls costs and delivers productivity goals by monitoring, analyzing business trends, and results on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Ensures necessary licenses and permits are obtained to properly fulfill work without risk of disruption to business.
- Validates inventory management processes are followed to minimize shrink and ensure proper level of inventory.
- Validates appropriate profiles in routing system including skillsets, efficiencies and capacity.
- 1 year of leadership experience (inclusive of supervision of direct/indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and managing business outcomes) OR 1 year of Military leadership experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition, and performance evaluations.
- 1 year of Consumer Electronics or Appliances Industry experience.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a current, valid driver’s license with a clear driving record (no convictions in the last 3 years of DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, and no more than 2 moving violations or accidents).
- 1 year of experience managing a remote workforce.
- 1 year of consumer electronics repair or installation experience.
Auto Req. ID792744BR
Employment CategoryFull Time
Job LevelManager with Direct Reports
Location Number001826-USO Los Angeles-Store
Address390 N Moorpark Rd