Associate Solution Architect - Inventory & Merchandising
General Job Overview:
This position will play a role on the Global IT team and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing and fluid work environment. We are seeking a talented individual for the solution architect role to support the Supply Chain capability with an emphasis on the merchandising and inventory management systems. This role will require both functional and technical expertise in core merchandising and inventory management systems.
The Associate Solution Architect is a member of the application delivery team and will be responsible for creating IT solutions which meet our business’s requirements and deliver the associated benefit. This role will be required to apply knowledge and experience to understand business challenges and opportunities and drive new and innovative approaches to resolving them; Bridge the gap between business and technology to develop the right solutions for our business; Partner with our business to define application roadmaps which will support our various ventures in this rapidly changing marketplace.
This person should be a practitioner of disciplined execution focused on formulating solid vision, strategy, goals, and requirements collaboratively with our business. They will partners to ensure a well defined opportunity with the right approach to execute a secure comprehensive solution. This person will interact with and must be able to influence other managers, directors and partners throughout the organization.
- Drive end-to-end solution architecture integrity and the functional relationship with other projects and/or applications
- Develop and drive strategic integrated business solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
- Develops solution conceptual designs and solution blueprints for IT projects
- Communicate and effectively articulate the end-to-end solution/roadmaps to business and technical delivery teams
- Responsible for contributing to the maintenance and integrity of the capability vision aligned to the business strategy
- Investigate complex strategic business issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
- Develop end-to-end solution processes including approximate time and cost estimation and implementation requirements
- Responsible for driving proposed solution approval and alignment with Enterprise/Capability Architects across the Enterprise
- Serve as the primary client-facing functional resource and focus on systems
- Review and approve functional specifications created by delivery project teams
- Developing and maintaining long term business domain knowledge
- This role must effectively partner and/or lead teams with various staffing models of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources in order to deliver successful solutions
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
- The person seeking this role must have the ability to quickly understand the functions within the Merchandising applications and all of the system behaviors and interactions. In addition this person must be able to tackle macro level problems and dive into the different parts of the systems effectively as necessary.
- 5 or more years of experience in one more of the following areas; Application delivery, Program or project management, Business process reengineering, Product design and product strategy, Application management or Solution Architecture
- Multiple years of experience with merchandising and inventory management technologies
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field
- Prior IT experience implementing large scale merchandising systems or other large program implementation
- Prior experience with and deep understanding of complex
Auto Req. ID782285BR
Employment CategoryDigital & Information Technology
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Location Number940530-105-Supply Chain
Address7601 Penn Avenue South