Return Logistics Center Merchandise Processor - Seasonal (2nd shift)
The Return Logistics Center (RLC) Merchandise Processor facilitates the moving and processing of product through the RLC for appropriate processing. This includes receiving, sorting, preparing for resale through triage and data wiping, grading condition for resale, and fulfillment in the Best Buy Secondary Markets Channels. This role ensures that our assets are evaluated for condition to sell to our customers while contributing to a safe and clean work environment.
- Loads totes of product for receipt.
- Receives product into systems for appropriate routing.
- Sorts products to appropriate locations.
- Utilizes Radio Frequency scanners as needed for product routing.
- Triages product for functionality and assesses visible condition to determine resale eligibility.
- Wipes data from devices utilizing approved tools and processes.
- Cleans and replaces product components.
- Enters triage findings in internal processing systems for sale listing.
- Stages product for storage and fulfillment to customers.
- Prepares product for shipment by boxing and wrapping appropriately.
- Protects product from damage throughout the process.
- Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping, and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to carry, lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multitask and have attention to detail
Auto Req. ID769122BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number001657-Chino Refurb Svc
Address8646 Enterprise Way