Repack Merchandise Processor 1st Shift
The Merchandise Repack Processor Worker monitors inventory control processes and procedures while assisting in monitoring accuracy at Best Buy Distribution Centers (DC). They measure, track and report audit results and advise management of potential issues. This role provides training assistance in procedural processes, systems, knowledge, and inventory management to facility employees. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, computer skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Stocks merchandise that has been received into specific designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified product and moving product to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Able to stand, sit, or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to repetitively carry, lift, push, and pull weight of up to 40 pounds
- Forklift certification
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation and facilitation)
- Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
Auto Req. ID768758BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000084-225-Staunton RDC
Address1 Industry Way