Inventory Control General Warehouse Worker 1st Shift
The Inventory Control Worker monitors inventory control procedures and assists in monitoring accuracy at Best Buy Distribution Centers (DC). They measure, track and report audit results, advise management of concerns and potential issues. They provide training assistance in procedural processes, systems, knowledge, and inventory management to facility employees. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, computer skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Unloads and processes receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks.
- Stocks merchandise that has been received into designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified products and moving them to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Able to maneuver up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
- Able to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Forklift certification
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
Auto Req. ID768757BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000084-225-Staunton RDC
Address1 Industry Way