Inbound General Warehouse Worker-1st Shift
The Inbound Worker facilitates the moving of products throughout the distribution center in areas such as receiving, stocking, shipping, non-conveyable, order processing and replenishment. Their responsibilities include operating equipment in a safe manner, maintaining a safe and clean working area and ensuring that products are in perfect condition for our customers.
- Unloads and processes receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks.
- Stocks merchandise that has been received into specific designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified product and moving product to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Able to maneuver up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
- Able to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Forklift certification
Auto Req. ID768756BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000084-225-Staunton RDC
Address1 Industry Way