Conveyable Warehouse Worker, 1st Shift
The General Warehouse worker moves merchandise to designated locations in a safe manor through the use of equipment. They process appropriate paperwork and maintain a clean and safe working environment. This role unloads and processes the receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks and stocks merchandise into specific designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified product and moving product to loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Ability to repetitively carry, lift, push, and pull weight of up to 40 pounds
- Able to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Forklift certification
Auto Req. ID768751BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000084-225-Staunton RDC
Address1 Industry Way