The Asset Protection (AP) Officer is responsible for physical security processes at the security desk and secured yard gate house. They provide access control to the building and truck yard for all team members, visitors, contractors and carriers. They conduct CCTV surveillance of building and surrounding trailer yard. They provide response to incidents including interaction with local law enforcement and/or fire.
- Verifies employees, visitors, contractors and carriers prior to accessing facility or yard.
- Verifies and processes all inbound and outbound product shipments per C-TPAT standards and established operational SOPs.
- Conducts employee, visitor and contractor inspections including walk through and hand wand metal detection, bag, coat and package inspections to mitigate and deter theft.
- Inspects all outgoing trailer shipments.
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls.
- Conducts CCTV camera tours, visual inspections, fence checks, yard audits and emergency response.
- Completes shift reports, incident reports, inbound and outbound logs and maintenance of all AP records.
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- 2 years of security experience
- Forklift certification
- Certifications as required by state law where applicable
Auto Req. ID768717BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000087-225-Findlay RDC
Address14401 COUNTY ROAD 212