General Warehouse Worker - 2nd Shift
The General Warehouse worker facilitates moving product throughout the distribution center through use of equipment in areas such as receiving, stocking, shipping, non-conveyable, order processing and replenishment. Responsibilities include operating equipment in a safe manner, maintaining a safe and clean working area and ensuring that our product is in perfect condition for our customers.
- Unloads and processes receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks.
- Stocks merchandise that has been received into specific designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified product and moving product to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Able to individually lift and maneuver 40 lbs frequently and repetitively (up to a maximum of 75 lbs; with or without reasonable accommodation).
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Forklift certification
Auto Req. ID767997BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000087-225-Findlay RDC
Address14401 COUNTY ROAD 212