General Warehouse Worker -- Part Time 2AM Shift ($19.00/hr)
The General Warehouse worker moves merchandise to designated location in a safe manor through use of equipment. They process appropriate paperwork and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Unloads and processes receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks.
- Stocks merchandise that has been received into specific designated locations.
- Processes all orders by locating specified product and moving product to loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Maintains clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Able to individually lift and maneuver 40 lbs frequently and repetitively (up to a maximum of 75 lbs; with or without reasonable accommodation).
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Forklift certification
Auto Req. ID766802BR
Employment CategorySupply Chain
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number002319-225-New Haven Del Pad-DDC
Address8 Northrop Industrial Park Road