Agent Recovery Operations (2nd Shift) - Secondary Markets
The Recovery Operations Agent is responsible for executing product recovery and ensuring that products are tested, and listed accurately in the secondary markets sales system based on functionality and condition. Agents perform light-touch recovery on product returns and trade-ins primarily in the consumer electronic categories. This includes laptops, tablets, mobile, and headphones as primary categories.
- Follow Standards Operating Platform and department work instructions on product recovery including: Testing for functionality, data wiping, installing operating systems, updating drivers, data entry and assessment of product condition to proprietary system for sale, and disassembly of product as needed
- Bin product per Standards Operating Platform for inventory tracking
- Train new team members on Standards Operating Platforms.
- Ability to function effectively in a quickly changing environment.
- Intermediate computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft applications (outlook, excel)
- Flexibility to perform multiple roles daily.
- Required to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/twist up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience in a logistics environment
Auto Req. ID743619BR
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number002600-GSC Refurb Svc
Address345 INTERNATIONAL BLVD