The Warehouse Clerical Aide processes records, enters and validates data. They prepare and audit reports for receiving, order processing, shipping, and inventory control areas of the Delivery Distribution Center (DDC). They manage client order integrity through system audits and research, executing escalations and acting as a liaison between Retail, Distribution and Services. This role supports an assigned area of the DDC operations.
- Enters, verifies, maintains and corrects data on the computer or handheld scanning device.
- Uses Microsoft Office programs, Workforce Management System programs, order management systems and various web applications.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Generates shipping, delivery, customer pick-up and Best Buy direct labels for warehouse processing.
- Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
- Processes receiving trailers, store request for goods not for sale and vendor displays. Receives and create transfers to send to stores
- Completes DDC reports (i.e., detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, trailer shipping logs, etc.)
- Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems, email and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains and audits issue tracker entries concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage and third-party labor delivery issues
- Enters all third-party labor claims/damages in EZ claims
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- 1+ years of supply chain experience
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Auto Req. ID729151BR
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000728-225-Orlando DDC
Address8906 N Road 33