Our Geek Squad Appliances Agent is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and removal of consumer electronics, with a primary focus on the Appliance category. As an Appliances Agent, you will help ensure the customers' needs are met during your visit to their home.
- Leads a two-person job, as well as performs work alone.
- Provides a seamless Client experience by advising and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Provides a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices- with a primary focus on Appliances.
- Completes fulfillment of intermediary complex work.
- Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities, and completing store stock repairs
- 6 months of Consumer Electronics delivery, integration, network, and/or repair experience
- State/Local Licensing as required
- 21+ Years of Age
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to carry/lift/push/pull weight 75 lbs. alone or 150 as part of a team with or without accommodation
- Customer service experience