The Delivery Distribution Center (DDC) Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the General Manager. The Administrative Assistant conducts expense control functions including purchase order tracking, invoice review, and review of the operating budget. The Administrative Assistant completes regular reports, maintains inventory of office supplies, and performs other administrative functions as required. Successful Administrative Assistants must be responsive with a strong sense of urgency and possess the ability to meet established deadlines.
What are the professional qualifications of a Best Buy DDC Administrative Assistant?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year computer experience
- Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- 1 year Administrative Assistant experience