Appliance Outlet Sales Consultant
Our Best Buy Outlet Sales Consultant builds quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable products, services, and technology expertise on Clearance or Open Box Appliance products. In addition, they're responsible for delivering profitability by selling products or services, and achieving revenue, margin, solutions and operational targets. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell products and services within all store sales departments as needed.
- Engages customers using Best Buy certifications and selling skills, to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve their team/individual goals.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Utilizes training tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Maintains specified department/area merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Auto Req. ID681342BR
Job LevelEntry Level
Job CategoryStore Associates
Employment CategoryPart Time
Location Number002640-Best Buy Outlet-Chesterfield-Store
Address17397 Chesterfield Airport Rd