Customer Care Specialist (Tier 1)
Our Geek Squad Customer Service Agent is responsible for answering, supporting and resolving Home Theater or Appliance delivery and installation issues with clients. Agents will interact directly with clients to resolve issues while partnering or transferring clients only when they are unable to solve an issue. The Customer Service Agent will provide exceptional call interactions with clients in all situations to ensure the best possible experience. Agents must demonstrate effective relationship building skills, polished communication and commitment to improving the client experience through NPS. Agents are expected to deliver resolutions to clients both internal and external in a timely and satisfactory manner. Be part of a team that puts people before all else and accounts for what comes next.
- Effectively answers and supports client questions and concerns through phone, chat and email
- Performs basic account management functions including updating client information, providing service/delivery updates and modifying appointments.
- Provides a respectful and courteous experience for clients as measured by NPS
- Partners with relevant business partners to resolve issues
- Responsible for coordinating client handoff if needed to Customer Service Tier 2 Agents
- Understands and applies Best Buy policies related to returns, exchanges and price match
- Employing multiple Best Buy systems (Breeze, OMS, ETK, SOP, STAR/NOVA, FMS) to effectively and efficiently communicate notes across the enterprise
- Provides simple technical advice (i.e. product usage, FAQ's, etc)
- 1 year of customer Service experience
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication
- Prior experience using technology tools to communicate with clients
- Prior experience researching and troubleshooting technology related issues
- 2 years of customer service experience in Retail, Merchandising or related fields
Auto Req. ID669859BR
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Employment CategoryFull Time
Address1500 REMINGTON BLVD