Working together to serve our customers.
At Best Buy, our goal is to enrich lives through technology and to ensure every customer feels appreciated and excited about their experience with us. To achieve this, over 100,000 employees provide solutions to our customers in over 1,000 locations, online, and in their homes. We solve key human needs in the areas of productivity, security, health, entertainment, connectivity, and more.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. To accomplish this, we deliver unique, world-class experiences based on what each customer needs. Our rallying cry, “Let’s talk about what’s possible,” sets the tone for our culture. It inspires us to be authentic, purposeful and innovative, both with clients and with each other.
- Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel electronics retailer.
- Our world headquarters is located in Richfield, Minnesota.
- We started out primarily selling music and sound equipment. From 1966 to 1983, the company was called Sound of Music.
- We acquired Geek Squad in 2002, allowing us to fully serve customers in stores, online, and in their homes.
- In the US we are the largest collector of used electronics and appliances. So far, we’ve recycled over 2 billion pounds of electronic waste.
- We’ve received awards and recognition in the categories of best places to work, diversity and inclusion, training, ethics, sustainability and more.