Car Install Technician (MECP Basic, Adv or Master)
Our technicians are passionate electronics experts and are especially impassioned when talking about the connected car. As a Geek Squad Autotech, you’ll go through the typical onboarding, job shadowing and new hire training while diving into the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program. Whether the request is to install Wi-Fi, entertainment, or a security system, you’re the type of person who digs right in and knows the exact product or service to meet our client’s needs. You’ll guide the client through their purchasing journey, easing all worries thanks to your expertise and technical skills.
- Installation of technology components such as remote start, car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, portable audio, GPS devices, Wi-Fi, security and so much more
- Positive relationship management to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products
- Educate sales team and customers on services and technology related to the connected car
- Maintain MECP certification & gain additional certification levels to grow your Autotech career
- Achieve and maintain MECP Basic Certification.
- Meet state specific Motor Vehicle Record requirement (current/valid driver's license and a clear driving record)
- Retail experience.
- Prior experience with installing mobile electronics.
- MECP Advanced or Master Certification
Auto Req. ID748735BR
Job LevelEntry Level
Address9845 Colerain Ave