What does an Appliance Customer Service Specialist do?
The Appliance Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate processing of Appliance customer transactions. The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Specialist are to provide an excellent customer experience through calling the customer prior to delivery to verify delivery location, in-home path, customer measurement of product placement, and appointment window. This role is also responsible for supporting the sales floor in customer follow up, which may include scheduling deliveries, checking on purchase orders or doing a stock check. The Customer Service Specialist is also responsible for supporting the Inventory processes, which may include warehouse functions such as unaccounted research, receiving, shipping and will calls. This role keeps the Customer Service work center well organized by creating solutions toorganizational challenges, they are also responsible for selling Accessories and General Service contracts to customers during review of sales order.
As an Appliance Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Call customers prior to delivery to verify delivery location, in-home path, customer measurement of product placement, and appointment window.
- Process transactions such as new orders, returns & exchanges, releases, etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the Sales Specialists through customer follow up, scheduling deliveries, reconciling purchase orders, stock checks.
- Demonstrate company sales model in order to offer each customer the complete solution (Accessories and General Service Contracts) to their purchase.
- Complete shipping invoices and reconciliation reporting.
- Assists Inventory processes such as various report reconciliation (unaccounted research report) receiving product, shipping product or customer will-calls.
What are the professional requirements of a Customer Service Specialist?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year customer service experience, with experience in OMS Order creation and modification
- Associate or Bachelor Degree or above in Business, Sales Management or related field